Thursday, April 13, 2023

Links to articles I wrote for Penang Monthly

Penang Monthly is a Malaysian magazine that covers a wide range of topics related to Penang, including history, culture, arts, politics, and economics. The magazine publishes informative and insightful articles that are relevant to the people of Penang and the broader Malaysian society. I am pleased to share that some of my articles have been published in Penang Monthly. If you're interested in reading them, here are a few titles and links:

Making Penang Their Home by Cheering Up Others

A Taste for Waste

A Cleaner Penang Requires People Getting Their Hands Dirty


I have provided the links above to the articles that I could locate at the moment. However, there are more articles that I will add to the list as soon as I find them. Please be aware that the articles are exclusive to Penang Monthly subscribers and cannot be reproduced on this platform.